- Apply Hard Skin Removing Balm to clean dry feet.
- Gently rub into the skin, with special attention to hard dry skin.
- Do not apply to open or cracked skin, or between the toes, as this may cause irritation.
- Recommended for adult use only.
- Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
|Butyrospermum Parkii Butter||Cetyl Alcohol|
|Allantoin||Avena Sativa Kernal Oil|
|Xanthan Gum||Sodium Phytate|
11 Tips to Protect Your Feet and Legs if You Have Diabetes
If you're managing diabetes, you may encounter problems with your feet and legs, two common complications of the disease. Diabetes puts you a...
Tips for Healthy Feet
You know your heart needs lots of TLC. Your feet do, too. After all, they are the workhorses of your body, taking about 5,000 steps a day. T...
Please wait while the page is loading...