- Wash and dry feet. Apply Dermatonics Heel Balm with Manuka Honey twice a day to rough, hard, dry skin on your feet to minimise risk of cracking.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Recommended for adult use only.
- Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
|C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate||Cera Alba|
|Triethanolamine||Mel (Manuka Honey)|
Contains 25% urea, the skin’s natural moisturiser
Foot Health Facts for People Living with Diabetes
Having diabetes increases the risk of developing a wide range of foot problems, often because of two complications of the disease: nerve damage (neuro...
Six fixes for cracked heels
Cracked heels, also referred to as heel fissures, are a common foot condition, which can cause discomfort or even pain. They result from dry skin and...
Please wait while the page is loading...